Directions0/0 steps made
- Mix raw beef, onion, green pepper, tomato paste, bread crumbs in a bowl
- Add seasonings and Worcester Sauce to the mixture to suit your taste
- Place in a loaf pan, cover with aluminum foil
- Bake for one hour on 400 degrees
- Test the center of the loaf
- Meatloaf is done when a meat thermometer inserted in its center reads 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Ground beef used for food items like hamburgers or meatloaf should be at this temperature after it is cooked. Eating undercooked ground beef can lead to E.coli poisoning, according to KidsHealth.
- Your kids may like seasoning their meatloaf with ketchup.