Directions0/0 steps made
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Add Ground Cinnamon and vanilla; mix thoroughly. (Add protein powder if you want)
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Carefully use a paper towel to wipe away most of the oil before starting.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Wait for the top to start bursting bubbles before flipping.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.